Waterproof wetsuit made in Europe, in Finland. The Aphos Dry Elite is a watertight diving suit made of light, flexible, breathable materials delivering exceptional freedom of movement. This drysuit comes with a 5 mm neoprene hood and a 35 litre watertight carry bag.
- Weight of the material: 370g/m², approximately 30% lighter than a traditional drysuit.
- The main YKK Aquaseal zip fastener guarantees watertight closure of the suit, while a second over-zip provides protection against abrasions and pollution.
- Extra tough 1.4 mm latex seals at the wrists, 0.8 mm at the neck.
- Neoprene boots welded to the suit, adapted to match your shoe size.
- 5 mm neoprene Dry Hood
- Our groundbreaking bonding systems uses invisible external stitching and thermo-glued interior bands to reinforce the suit and guarantee total watertightness.
- Melco pads on the elbows, knees and seat
- Extra tough boots reinforced on the instep and heel.
EASE OF USE
- Diagonal front zip for easy dressing
- Elasticated crotch panel
- Large side pockets can be used to store a lift bag, lamp, backup masks etc. Mesh pocket bottoms allow water to escape. Zip fastener with flap and a scratch closure.
- A strap on the flap can be used to attach equipment.
- Sold with a 35 litre watertight bag to allow suits to be carried while still wet.
- Lightweight dive boots that can be worn with most adjustable fins.
- SITech dump and inlet valve. The inlet valve can be adjusted to direct the arrival of air; the dump has an automatic setting for the air outlet. The suit is sold with an 85 cm direct system.
- We recommend to wear a Heatskin under-garment under your Aphos Dry Elite suit.
- Delivered with a 5 mm neoprene hood.