Following the revolutionary principles introduced by big eyes, the matrix establishes new records. The cressi patented raked lenses and their special “inverted drop” shape has been developed even further. The lenses are now as close as possible to the eyes, taken to the maximum levels possible. The newly designed frame is very streamlined and ends up being completely invisible when the mask is worn. The top part of the mask has strong grip rubber material inserts, for a great look. The soft silicone skirt has a new profile and a broad seal ring for excellent waterproofing and comfort without precedent. The internal volume of the mask is exceptionally low, lower than many well-known freediving masks and the weight is also very moderate. Two pressure buckles integrated into the frame make strap adjustment quick and precise. This new design strap has a very broad purchase on the neck for magnificent comfort. Excellent mask for snorkelling, scuba diving and skin diving.
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
- Extremely low internal volume on par with the best free diving masks
- Silicone skirt shaped to provide a wide sealing surface for a leak-free fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Overmolded frame is easy to grip
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing bc-mounted gear